Policyholder Service Specialist - x104
What was your first job?
I was a waiter at The Stone House restaurant all through high school
Have you ever met anyone famous?
The most famous person I met Oprah in a restaurant at Nemacolin.
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
- I would love to be a master cook. I think it would be amazing to cook like Bobby Flay.
- Who’s someone you really admire?
- I truly admire my father. He doesn’t stress life and just goes with the flow. Truly an amazing guy.
- Seen any good movies lately you’d recommend?
- Coffee and Kareem ( It’s a little rough with the language )
- Been anywhere recently for the first time?
- Traveled from Las Vegas and California for two weeks in August
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
- Christmas at my grandparents house!!!
- If you could live in any city, where would it be and why?
- New Orleans. Because it is an amazingly open city
- If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?