Jacqueline A Tufano
Customer Service Specialist - x103
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
- Thanksgiving, we gather, we talk, tell family stories, everybody contributes to the meal, a lot of fun and no pressure.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
- A plaid winter coat (Hey it was the 70’s!).
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever lived?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
- If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
- Do you have a favorite charity you wish more people knew about?
- Convoy of Hope is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with a driving passion to feed the world through children's feeding initiatives, community outreaches and disaster response
- How man different states have you lived in?
- Six – Connecticut, Michigan, Florida, South Carolina, Pennsylvania and California.
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
- The ability to learn another language.