Joe Rettura, CIC, LUTCF
Agency Principal & President - x401
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
- Mom said “if you walk long enough with someone that has a limp, it wont be long and you will develop the limp”
- What’s your favorite family tradition?
- Christmas eve dinner, my whole family comes to our home for 7 fishes. I love getting everyone together, telling stories, and eating too much.
- Got any favorite quotes?
- “your level of success is determined by your level of disciple and perseverance”
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- In Aruba I once rode in an elevator with the guitarist from Bon Jovi Ritchie Sambora
- Have you had your 15 minutes of fame yet?
- Yes. The agency earned the highest award available from Erie Insurance.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not working?
- Carpentry, listening to classic rock, working in yard, carpentry, classic cars, riding side by sides
- What’s a challenging situation you had to overcome professionally, and how did you handle it?
- Living off commissions with a young family when i started out i didn’t know if i was going to have enough income to take care of my family. I handled it by being discipline and unrelenting in my work ethic.
- Seen anything lately that made you smile?