Lawrence J Altobelli
Personal Lines Manager - x102
Have you ever met anyone famous?
- Who’s someone you really admire?
- My wife. She is very selfless and tries to help everyone she can.
- what’s your favorite family tradition?
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
- 1970 Chevrolet Kingswood Estate Station wagon… Yellow with wood grain down the side. Lol
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard?
- When you are good… you are never as good as you think you are….. And when you are bad……… You are never as bad as you think you are!
- How do you like your eggs?
- If you could choose one age to be forever, what age would it be and why?
- 29…. Old enough to know better and young enough to enjoy it all and still be in good shape.
- What characteristic do you like most about yourself?
- The ability to see both sides of most situations.
- Where was your first job?
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received?