Policyholder Service Specialist - x204
What was your first job?
O’Toole’s Business Equipment – Cleaning and inventory
Have you ever met anyone famous?
Yes, François Leroux. Pittsburgh Penguin Player 1994-1997. His moment in the sun with the Penguins came May 14, 1995, when he assisted on left winger Luc Robitaille's overtime goal in a Stanley Cup playoff victory against the Washington Capitals.
- What’s your earliest memory?
- Christmas at Grandma Sara’s house and a Barbie Camper
- Seen anything lately that made you smile?
- My Granddaughter Ella Rose
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received?
- LISTEN. If you are not listening and overtalking someone you miss a whole lot. Be Patient and Kind in every situation. You’re are not the reason the customer is unhappy, your are the solution. So listen to all the words, listen through the anger, and say “ I understand. I am not the reason your are upset, however, let me have a chance to figure out the problem and help you obtain an answer. It will be hard to keep your temper in tact and want to “react” with negative speech or tone. NEVER let them hear your are frustrated or angry. Excuse yourself from belligerent clients, and politely excuse yourself from the conversation or pass to someone in upper management.
- If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
- Too many to mention. However if I had to choose I would choose equality. No one is better than anyone else. No one is entitled. All are equal.
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not working?
- Spending time with Family and my dogs
- Do you have a favorite charity you wish more people knew about?
- What’s your favorite famous or inspirational quote? Lord open only the doors in my life your hand can open and close the doors in my life only your hand can close.